We all do spend good time uploading our photos on Facebook (fb) and soon after we start eagerly finding who all liked it. Psychologists say that it is more like a mental disease for people to get disappointed when their photos are not liked by anyone or getting elated when highly liked by many.
Upload Photos on Facebook: Reasons
People upload photos on Facebook for a variety of reasons, such as:
- For sharing important moments in life with others.
- To communicate a message or an idea.
- To express themselves and their personality, through selfies, artistic photography, or humorous memes.
- To market their products or services,
- For attracting attention and generating interest.
- To store and preserve memories as a digital record of their lives.
Overall, people upload photos on Facebook to connect with others, express themselves, and share important moments and remembrances.
Photos Liked by Someone on Facebook
Photos on fb can be liked by someone for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Appreciation: The person may simply like the photo to show appreciation for it by liking it.
- Connection: The person may feel a personal connection to the photo, perhaps because it features a friend or family member, or since they can relate to the subject matter.
- Social Norms: Liking a photo on Facebook has become a social norm and a way to interact with others on the platform to maintain their social status or to avoid offending someone.
- Support: The person may be showing support for the photographer or the theme of the photo.
- Marketing: The person may like the photo as slice of a marketing campaign or promotion, such as a sponsored post or contest.
Finally, the reasons for liking a photo on Facebook vary widely and may be influenced by a number of factors, including personal fondness, social norms, and marketing strategies.
Know Who Liked Your Photos
To see or know who is that someone, who liked your photo on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook on your internet browser and log in to your account.
- Go to the profile of the individual whose liked photos you want to see.
- Click on the “More” icon located below the cover photo and select “Activity Log” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left-hand side of the Activity Log folder, find “Likes and Reactions” and select.
- You will see a list of all the posts, photos, and pages that the candidate has liked or reacted to.
- Do you want to know the results by date, type of post, or the person who created the post? Simply use the filters at the top of the page to narrow down the results.
- To view a photo that the person has liked, just click on the photo thumbnail in the Activity Log. You will be taken to the original post where the photo was shared.
Do post photos on Facebook for your reasons such as sharing or marketing your product. Follow steps to know who liked it. At the same time, don’t be disheartened if no one has liked it. Your intention in posting was not for getting mere appreciation. Nothing matters really more than your mental health!!
Also Read: How To Tag Yourself on Instagram?