Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the fifth installment in Nintendo’s flagship fighting game Super Smash Bros is well recognized for its enhanced gameplay, a large pool of characters and thrilling game modes.
Types of Prizes for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournaments
The host has complete discretion over the tournament rewards. Some tournament hosts may hold fun-only competitions with no awards. The rewards are detailed on the competition page. These are some of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament prizes that hosts have awarded.
- Cash rewards
- Steam wallet codes
- Gift cards
- Subscription codes – Netflix, Apple Music and Spotify and many more.
Join a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament
To learn more about the details of the tournament, visit the #tournament-info text channel in Discord.
- At the bottom of the #tournament-info channel, select #tournament-lobby.
- Type !register in #tournament-lobby channel, to partake in the tournament,
- You will receive a Direct Message from Tourney bot; type !joinsolo <your in-game username> in DM
- You’ve been signed up for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament successfully.
How to Register: Game.tv web app Steps
You must first register your copy of the game in order to receive Piranha Plant for no cost. These instructions will show you how to register Smash Bros. Ultimate for those who haven’t yet.
- Log in to the web application using your Twitter or Discord account.
- You can discover a list of upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments under the Tournament Calendar header.
- You can register for the tournament by clicking the Register button at the bottom of the page after selecting it.
- At the bottom of the page, beside the register button, type your IGN (IN-GAME NAME).
The registration process is now finished.
Game.tv app Steps
- Get the Game.TV app from the Play Store or App Store.
- With your cell number and the OTP, log in to the app.
- To examine the details of the tournament, click on it. Then, click “Register” and follow the on-screen instructions.
You have successfully signed up for your competition.
How to Start a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament
- Invite the Tournament bot, log in, and select “Authorize” in your Discord server.
- Pick “Create Tournament” from the left-hand primary menu.
- Pick from the enormous selection of tournament games. By using the “customize” button, you can edit the tournament’s specifics; alternatively, you can select “Publish Now” to make use of the predefined tournament templates.
- Add your own unique Tournament description, rules, and rewards under “customize tournament” as needed.
- The #tournament-info and #tournament-lobby channels on your Discord server will immediately be created after the bot has been launched.
- type !register in the #tournament-lobby text channel to partake and verify if the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament creation was fruitful.
Game.tv web app Steps
- Click “Sign in with Twitter/Discord” and then “Authorise” on the Web App.
- In the control panel at the bottom of your screen, select the “+” sign.
- Tap “Create Tournament” from the left-hand primary menu.
- Pick a game from the enormous selection of tournament games. You can either use the “Publish Now” option to use the predefined tournament templates or the “Customise” button to change the tournament’s specifics.
Your Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament will be listed on the Game.tv Web App Home Page once it has been uploaded.
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, your favorite Nintendo characters—Mario, Pikachu, and others—along with other characters from other video games compete to eliminate opponents from the arena. If you are prepared to participate, complete the registration process as directed and you will be awarded a prize.