Whether I shop or not, I don’t refrain myself from creating wish lists!! Macy’s online account gives me a wonderful online shopping experience. You can easily create one such online account as a customer on the Macy’s website.
Features of Macy’s Online Account
Create an account, to be a happy customer. Its features include:
- viewing your order history
- tracking orders,
- creating wish lists,
- saving payment information,
- and yeah, also receive exclusive offers and promotions.
Added Features of Macy’s Online Account
With a Macy’s Online Account, customers can avail its additional features like:
- Save their shipping addresses and billing information, making it easier and faster to check out when they make a purchase.
- Sign up to receive emails from Macy’s on new products, promotions, and sales.
How to create Macy’s Online Account
It is completely free and easy. Know how to create one.
- Go to the Macy’s website and click on the “Sign In” or “Create Account” button set at the top of the page.
- You will then be asked to provide your name, email address, and a password. That’s it!! You can start enjoying the benefits of their Macy’s Online Account.
Reasons to Deactivate Macy’s Online Account
There can be several reasons why someone may choose to deactivate their Macy’s Online Account. Here are a few possible reasons:
The customer is no longer using Macy.
Receiving too many promotional emails and so feels annoyed.
The customer may have concerns that their account has been compromised.
The customer may have concerns about their personal info and data being stored in the Macy’s database.
The customer may have changed their shopping habits and no longer see Macy’s as their preferred retailer.
Whatever the reason, disabling a Macy’s Online Account is a clear process that can be done by logging into the account and following the prompts to deactivate the account.
Steps to Deactivate Macy’s Online Account
Do you no longer wish to use your Macy’s Online Account and would like to deactivate it? Simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Macy’s website and sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- Tap on your name in the top right corner of the page and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Come down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Deactivate Account” link, which is located in the “Account Information” section.
- Confirm, when asked, that you want to deactivate your account. If sure enough to proceed, click on the “Deactivate Account” button.
- When asked for feedback on why you’re deactivating your account, it is your wish to provide or not.
Once you follow these steps, your account will be closed, and you will no longer be able to access any of the account features.
Opening and closing an account with Macy is quite easy, but remember and once your account has been deactivated, it cannot be restored. If you want to use Macy’s Online Account again in the future, you will need to create a new account.